CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Notice to all concerned

Dear whoever is remotely interested:

the nature of this blog stands changed. This should not be taken to mean that I'll begin paying any attention to what others' think about the blog, it only means that it is going to expand its horizons now. I intend to use this as a travelogue of my weekend trips around europe and (hopefully) beyond. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.

Main Characters:

Tanaya
Ahim
Swapan
Alkesh

Secondary Characters:

Rajat (may shift to primary if shows enthusiasm)
All u losers out there who r NOT doing this!!!! :P

Au revoir!!

3 comments:

Sritanu said...

do u think anyone actually reads ur blog ?? :P

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. HaHaha

TFI Girlfriend said...

oh gutless being write with a name!!!!!!!!! :P